Tuesday, January 8, 2013

1 year challenge!





So today I was thinking about fast food. Don't eat it very often at all. I started reading some blogs online that I follow and came across a woman who made a 1 year challenge. NO FAST FOOD FOR ONE YEAR! (:   I instantly thought, "I am so doing this!".  Starting today, I won't allow myself any fast food! I know it will be hard because sometimes it's just so convenient but I know I can do it. My mind is already there so it's a done deal. No Cheating. I can have my husband vouch for me lol. Hell, after her 1 year she never went back to eating fast food. Maybe that will be me (; Who knows. A year from now on January 8, 2014 I will be fast food free still! Anyone have enough will power to try it with me? I will blog my progress/temptations along with my other usual blogs! Wish me luck. I don't think I'll need too much! 








1....2...3..... GOOOO!  




No comments:

Post a Comment