Tuesday, January 8, 2013

constant progress..

        It works if you work it ladies!!
   


                     
   My progress as of today.   Still working on my abs but I am happy as of right now! I feel like abs are a slow process but nothing worth having is ever easy!! (: I think I can...I think I can.   (You can too!!!)



I had ZERO definition before!! 






Dinner: Grilled Chicken & peppers, steamed carrots, low fat cottage cheese






Not hitting the gym tonight. Doing my home workouts..

Side Crunches: 5o each side
planks: for as long as I can hold it
fire hydrants
bicycle crunches: 100
Frog crunches: 50 (new one I just added! google it!)

push ups: 50

Stretch for about 15 mins after I am done (:




Remember to keep drinking your water! DRINK DRINK DRINK!


Over & out readers! xoxo  





* and though she be but little... she is fierce. 






No comments:

Post a Comment