Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Ask and you shall recieve! .


Alright alright alright! I had someone ask me to add a before picture of yours truly! Obviously I should have done this on the first blog buuut I lost all my pics when I made a new fb account. With some digging and creeping on my husbands page I found some! (JOY!)



Before

My stomach was wider and I  didnt have any definiton in my abs like I do now. My thighs are much smaller. I went down 2 sizes in jeans. I was like a 7 because my booty wouldnt fit into a 5! lol I am now a small 3. 
 
Like I said before. I don't know it all and I don't claim to. I know what has worked for ME. I hope the tips I have started to give everyone has helped them so far... that's the whole point. If it weren't for people asking me for help/tips I never would have started this blog but I am glad I did and I am very happy with all the great messages and  all the thank yous I have recieved. Thank yourself though. YOU are the one doing the hard work.... I am just giving you some extra tools to get where you want to be!

 NOW!
 MUCH FOR DEFINED STOMACH!
 
 
To answer a couple questions I have recieved...
 
1. No, I am not trying to get rid of any more pounds! I am happy with my weight. I am just working on toning my body and maintaining.
 
2. Someone asked if I thought eating/dieting was more important than exercise. In MY opinion, I feel working out is a little more important BUT you still have to have a balance. You can't just eat endless amounts of junk and fast food and then get on the scale and think "what the hell?? Why havent I lost weight??".  When you workout on a regular, you can allow yourself cheat MEALS...not days! Eating right is important to me but I do feel working out tops the chart.
 
 
Need new running music! Ideas??  & Please keep up the messages and questions! I love them.
 
Happy Tuesday
 

No comments:

Post a Comment