Sunday, October 21, 2012

Sunday Funday!


Love Sunday mornings! When it's just me home with the kids I try to wake up before them and do some workouts in the living room before they get up. When it's Perry's weekend off too, I usually sleep in until he gets up and do my workouts later! (: This weekend, it's just me! Woke up about an hr before them. I made me some low fat strawberry yogurt w/ strawberries and banana! I just buy the BIG container of yogurt and scoop some out when I want it. Don't over do it. Remember you'll have your fruits as well! About 3 big strawberries and 1 banana. 

 
 
You don't have to head out to the gym everytime to get a good workout. I prefer the gym because I like the environment and mood better. That is ME time!
 
 
This morning @ home.....
 
 
Jump rope - 30 mins off and on. Take breaks when you need to!  I would change speed alot. Fast to slow. I would go for as long as my legs would let me go and then take a sip of my water then go back at it! I like to think I look like Rocky Balboa....but I am sure I am not that skilled!
 
Jumping Squats - 3 sets of 15
 
Push ups - 60. I did these in 10's. I def have more leg power than my arms!
 
Vertical Leg Crunch - I do 4 sets of 25 --- 100
 
Bicycle Crunches - Do these w/ out stopping until 100 or more sometimes...
 
 
That is all I did this morning! Motherly duties called (:  I always always put my water in the freezer. Drinking cold water may increase your metabolic rate as the body works (burns calories) to heat the fluid to core temp. Just a way of burn a few calories here and there! They add up.
 
 
Time to update the ipod! Ill let you know what songs I add!
 
 
Reason #0556 to be fit...
 


"The grind always comes before the shine"
 
 
Wake up and get @ it!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment