Sunday, October 21, 2012

Lets work it out together....



 I have almost reached the 1 year mark since I started my healthy living. I honestly feel great. The best I have ever felt. I love the results I have recieved from working my ass off at the gym and at home. Cutting out soda and most all "junk" foods helped tremendously . Minus a few self indulgents (: (which I believe everyone needs to do atleast once a month. You can't deprive yourself.)  I never started out "fat" but I was not happy with my body. I had about 15 lbs that I wanted to get rid of ( I don't say "pounds I lost" because when you lose something, it is meant to be found and this weight however is not!). I had both of my children (5 yr old girl and 2 year old boy!) and I was only 22 and I just wanted more for my body.  I knew what I looked like pre-kids and although I may never look the same I can damn well try to get close! I want to be one of those moms that still can run 7 miles when she is 45! Being fit and healthy is not about being a size 0. I repeat.... it is not about being "skinny"! Everyone is going to look different. Everyone has a certain weight that they know and feel they look their best at. Everyone has a healthy weight for their height and that's what I try for. Just to be healthy.

 I am not starting this blog because I think I know everything about fitness and nutrition because I don't. Probably far from it. I have started this for the many messages I have recieved with questions of what I do daily to tone my body/ what I eat. That makes me feel amazing. Like I can help other people and not just myself! I was incouraged to start a blog and so here I am..... (typos and all!)


I plan on posting pictures of my progress, food choices, motivation & even updating you with suggestions for workout music! Hey, that really matters! Good music can change your whole workout.
 
Lastly, before I start my 1st real blog. I find it only fair I share my body statistics from the beginning until now..

THEN                            NOW

height- 5'                       height- 5'  (no taller...damn!)
weight-  137                  weight- 115


22 lbs I have rid myself of! I may not know it all but what I do know has worked for me. I don't starve myself and I don't "diet". By eating right and working out every week you can reach the goals you want. Just keep going (:



 
Me now. After my 2 kids and some hard work!






& thank you to my husband. His exact words when I said I was nervous about publishing my 1st entry ...  "so, just do it!"

No comments:

Post a Comment